The Placement of Students
Because of the proven competence of Pensacola School of Massage Therapy & Health Careers graduates, area employers are in frequent communication with the school Placement Office. Our staff maintain complete records of available positions and graduates’ qualifications.
All students seeking placement should submit a resume to the Placement Office during their final month prior to graduation. When possible, the Placement Office will arrange interviews for students seeking assistance in finding work.
Services Available to All Graduates
The services of the Placement Office are available to graduates of all programs. Whereas no reputable school guarantees a job to any student, special effort is made to place all graduates in positions for which they are best qualified.
These services are available at no additional cost to Pensacola School of Massage Therapy & Health Careers graduates and include the following services:
- Help in preparing a resume, typing services (limited), and copies as required (within reasonable amounts),
- Advice on preparing for the interview; grooming, interview techniques, etc.,
- Current job openings and potential employer lists,
- Reference materials are available to students regarding job markets, interviewing, preparing the portfolio and preparing a resume,
- Referrals through notices of job openings (written and verbal) communicated to the school office.